Researcher: Prof Mark Ryan
Research Institution: University of Birmingham
Prof Mark Ryan from the University of Birmingham is seeking investors, industry partners, developers and potential users to support the development of a system that monitors the usage of cryptographic keys.
• System that monitors the usage of cryptographic keys (for both signing and decryption) and can detect unauthorised key usage
• Can provide proofs if/when a specific key has been compromised as a result of an attack and allow for the key to be revoked
• Users of online systems that utilise cryptographic keys
• Alleviates the process of verifying and/or replacing keys in the event of an attack
• Able to detect unauthorised usage of undisclosed (secret) cryptographic keys
• Can complement key escrow authorities in order to detect cryptographic key abuses
Investors, industry partners, developers and potential users are sought to support the development of KUD.
Email Prof Mark Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org