Researcher: Prof Mark Ryan
Research Institution: University of Birmingham
Prof Mark Ryan from the University of Birmingham is seeking investors, industry partners, developers and potential users to support the development of a secure key authentication mechanism.
• Secure user-oriented key authentication mechanism
• Provides secure certificate management removing need to trust certificate authorities
• Enhances Google’s certificate transparency technology with certificate revocation capabilities
• Uses highly optimised data structures to provide fast and efficient security proofs
• Organisations which rely on public key infrastructure
• Environments which require public key verification and freshness
• Authenticates public keys using an append-only public log
• Uses efficient data structures to provide certificate revocation proofs
• Was implemented for use in CT-Mail
Investors, industry partners, developers and potential users are sought to support the development of ECT.
Email Prof Mark Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org