Researcher: Richard Hartley
Research Institution: Cambridge Judge Business School
Richard Hartley of Cambridge Judge Business School is seeking industry partners to support the development of Cytora, analytic technology that monitors the web to discover real-time political risks.
• Political risk analytics platform that uses web-based data to provide real-time (geo)political risk assessments to organizations that operate in volatile, emerging or complex markets.
• The solution allows users to customize their risk assessment to capture information relevant to their businesses and includes alerts for immediate updates when conditions suddenly change.
• Insurance – underwriters and actuaries
• Defense – analysts
• Corporates – threat intelligence analysts
• Capital Markets – buy side and sell side traders and risk management and research departments
• Technology detects incoming instability in different locations using data on the web.
• Early warning of future instability and unrest enabling organizations to take out risk mitigation measures to protect physical and liquid assets.
• Customisable to only capture relevant information.
• Multiple views to save time and deepen insight.
• Single cloud-based platform to view risk data.
Industry partners are sought to support the further development of Cytora, including partners who can enable and accelerate customer relationships and future funding.
Email Richard Hartley at email@example.com